Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Quickly Updating

Hello!

Much has happened in the last week or so! So, in an effort to just let everyone who follows my blog know - I will try and write a new post tonight or tomorrow. Here is a small list of some of the things I have done! ;)

  • I have been to a Josh Groban concert! And boy, was it something else. I have many pictures of his beautiful, wonderful face, and many videos of his even more beautiful, wonderful voice. Oh, Josh.
  • I went to Amsterdam! Twice! Once to make a video for the Fulbright center, which I hope to have a link for soon, and the other for the aforementioned concert. Both times were nifty. I bought pants.
  • I got my residence permit! I'm legal! And I can tell you all about my new workplace! And how I managed to figure out how to write code in a month!
  • I started taking official Dutch lessons. They are...interesting. I love learning the language in a classroom setting, though. Much more to my liking than Rosetta Stone, although, it must be said, Rosetta Stone has literally done wonders for my ability to communicate over here.
Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment